UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Northeastern

I think the game Sunday will be very tough. It's the last home regular season AE game for them before they move to the CAA. The team very easily has the ability to win the tourney in Vestal. It would a HUGE booster for our team to steal the last game of the season against a great team on the road before the tourney.

That said, me and a couple of my friends are thinking about jumping on the Turnpike and heading out to the game. As this would be my first away AE conference game (only have done Siena and Syracuse) I was wondering what the process is for tix. Do we buy stright from NU asking for the "UAlbany section" seats or does our school get the "UAlbany section" seats and we just buy from here? Any help would be great.

I don't think there would be a designated UAlbany section for that game. Northeastern's gym is among the smallest in the conference -- only holds around 1,000. If you have had a good communication going with Will Brown, why not ask him if he would put you on his will call list if there is only 3-4 of you going? I am sure he would help you out since you are making the trip. The seats on his will call list are probably right behind the UAlbany bench and where other UAlbany fans would be seated.