UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Schmacher

That would be correct: Here are the current standings with atleast 4 games remaining for Jen to do it.

America East Conf. Record :

71 3PFG Jess McGinlay, Albany 2002-03 (27 games)

Through 24 games this season, Jen has 67 3PFG made.

This is also the school record for 3PFG in a season

Hutch also has a chance to break the school record for rebounds in a season (269)

Danielle currently has 232 with again atleast 4 games remaining (needs to average 9.25 rpg to do it.

Thanks for listening....WCDB will be finishing out the season strong, bringing you EVERY womens game through the America East Conf. Tourney...Next broadcast Saturday @ 2pm, pregame @ 145pm vs. Northeastern at the RACC.

Thanks for the clarification. I always look forward to the show after the games although I usually miss the coaches interview.

If I'm not mistaken Hutch is already the career leader for rebounds. Unless she goes wild in the remaining few games or the Danes go far into the tournament she'll finish second in career scoring. Probably had she not missed those games last year with the surgery she would be the career leader in both categories. A pretty amazing career.

Actually to clarify...

Jen is at 67 3 pointers.

The Albany record is 71 set by Jess McGinlay in the 2002-2003 season.

The America East record is 76 set my Melissa "Killer" Kowalski from Northeastern in th 2003-2004 season.

The records include conference tournament games so McGinlay's mark was over 27 games and Kowalski's was over 30 games. Jen has at least 4 games left so at her pace she should break the Albany record at Boston on wednesday and break the America East record in the first round of the tournament. However as we all know she could drop 8 in one game, which she has done twice this season. I guess you'll just have to tune in to find out.