UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont is still going to be hard to beat

Call me a skeptic but I have a hard time rapping my brain around the idea that UVM is going to be as bad as everyone says they are. Their recruiting class is rather good, and they do have some key reserves coming back that I'm sure have been groomed to take the place of TJ, and TC. Not to say that I don't think UA will do rather well this year, and will have a good chance to beat Vermont. But I guess after four years cheering for UA in the Band and as a student I have adopted a lets see what happens mentality. But I have good feeling about this season more so then any other year. So lets see what happens I think we have a good schedule that might allow us some national exposure, and most of the games I see us having a legitimate shot of winning. I would be really surprised if we didn't win atleast 20 games, be in the top 3 in the conference, and beat Siena this year. Boy am I happy that I made the choice to stay in Albany to do me Masters, even though I will be down the street on Madison Avenue at St. Rose. This is going to be a great year for all the athletic programs. I see another commissioner's cup.

I also can't wait to see what we do on Football I have heard that this might be one of the strongest teams ever. Hopefully we can beat Hofstra, and win our 3 conference title in 4 years. Just like another great football team did this past season. GO PATS gotta get that in lol....

Only 21 more days till school starts up can't wait.

To paraphrase Tonya Harding, don't make a skeptical of yourself. UVM will still be dangerous, especially in their barn, but I'll be a little disappointed if we don't finish at least 2nd. I'd pick UVM no better than a close 4th.

It's a measure of how far this program has come that when I saw you predict 20 wins my first reaction was 'What's, he kidding??....Oh wait, yeah, we probably could'.

All three A-10 teams will be in the top half of the league, so I wouldn't count on much there, I just hope we score a few times, and it would be nice to keep their score under 40. For Hofstra - fertilize and water the field, then lock up the mowers two days before the Giants leave, and don't unlock them until Sept. 11.

Fordham is supposedly improved, but they lost Kornegay and all three linebackers, so maybe we can get the offense moving on them.