UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TU Story

The Gazette article was pretty similar to the Times Union article; however the Gazette article also indicated that Dr. Max Alley, an othorpedic surgeon, provided a medical opinion that Jamar could not do further damage to his knee by playing.

By the way, I was happy to hear Charlie Voelker back on the radio.

I don't think anyone thinks Brown would risk an injury to one of his players. He has been very clear about that in the case of both Wilson and Iati. I think most of us were just surprised (and happy) at how quickly things seemed to turn around from Wilson being out to him being back.

I think this team has to settle in. Is Jamar in is he out? Is Hughes in is he out?

Who will start who won't?

I think it would be easier on the team and the coaching staff if they had the answers so they can come up with a plan on how to play with the personnell available.

With so many new and young players the preseason and early games have basically been a watse of time, with all the changes and distractions.

First practice without Iati, then add Iati, then practice without Jamar, then practice without Jamar and Hughes, then add Jamar, now maybe subtract Jamar but add Hughes or forget about both of them.

It must be driving everybody associated with the program nuts!!!!

Edited by Patch

Agreed Patch. Some of those exhibition all-star teams have had more consistent rosters than the Danes have had this year. We're only three games in though with a week and half break coming up to hopefully get things in order. Hopefully by the time conference season rolls around the same guys will have practiced together for a while and we can see what this team can do.