UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cleveland State

Let's just hope that in the week to come the Danes regroup and are ready to play.

Let's hope that "Lu" is back, Iati gets back to normal, and Jamar becomes more intelligent with the ball and becomes our leader.

I expect solid contributions from Brent (less 3 pt shots) and Levi (more rebounding and better "D").

I hope we see a heathy Lillis and I hope Siggers earns more time.

Kirsten will be Kirten and hopefully Covington and Connelly continue to improve.

I think a while back before the games even started Coach Brown said something about we being our own worst enemy, that has played out so far.

Let's get a win at Cleveland State, it' time for this team to come together!!!!!!!

I think a while back before the games even started Coach Brown said something about we being our own worst enemy, that has played out so far.

Let's get a win at Cleveland State, it' time for this team to come together!!!!!!!

10722[/snapback]

Amen!

And especially if it's a close game. We need to win one of those real soon!

I was looking at CSU's roster and they run a VERY small line-up, especially in the frontcount. Starters are 5'8", 6'4", 6'4", 6'6", and 6'6". Their 6th man is a 6' guard and their leading "big" man is (minutes wise) is 6'8" with 13.4 mpg and 3.4ppg/2.8rpg.

Interested to see how we match up against it and if we chage our line-up, rotations, etc.