UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pomeroy Predictions

I don't take the Pomeroy predictions all that seriously, but I thought I would present you with the most current prognostications from the site for UAlbany. If you are not familiar with the site, Ken Pomeroy makes predictions for each remaining game on the schedule. With the losses of Vermont and UMBC yesterday, Pomeroy is predicting that UAlbany will win each of its remaining games. This information is presented in the rightmost column. For example, it is predicting that UAlbany will win on Wednesday in Burlington.

It then backtracks somewhat on its predictions by giving an overall win-loss prediction in the column just to the left. Here we are predicted to have a conference record of 13-3. It just assumes that we will screw up or something to that effect.

In any case, these scenarios certainly give UAlbany fans reason for cheer. What a difference from last season's 13-15 record and even earlier this season where we were predicted to barely break even.

Now we just have to go out there and beat Vermont two days from now. Then we just have to look forward only to the game ahead and let every game come to us.

Here's the site:

http://kenpom.com/sked.php?y=2006&team=Albany&t=p

Edited by olddog71

I'd gladly take 18-9 and 13-3 right now.

I'd feel much better if we were getting solid offense input from Iati, Lu and even Siggers.

Our defense seems to be carrying us right now which is always good but if we could get on an even offensive level we could be very good.

While I certainly agree the D has been much improved, this team is second in scoring in conference (by 0.1 points behind Hartford) and overall. The O at times is inconsistent but there are what 8 guys that have double digit games this year. The good thing, during the streak at least, is that there has always been one or two guys to step up offensively. Usually can pensil Jamar in for his points and then there is always somebody else.

McFan - I totally agree with your assessment but.......

I think if we are to be "very" successful it would be great to see a little more consistency from a couple of the guys especially those who are proven DI scorers.

We could have the potential to be a scary offensive team, if we hit on all cylinders.