UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont

Sounded like a bad game overall (except Jamar).

A few thoughts:

1. Someone besides Brent and Jamar needs to step up. Levi played well against Utah Valley...

2. The team needs Iati to get his UCLA form back. I haven't looked at all of the stats, but I believe that with the exception of the Binghamton free throws, he has been in a bit of a slump.

3. With the injury to Brent, I wondered if he should play at all - but he played a lot of minutes. It shows how important he has become to this team.

All of this said, it's tough to win on the road. I hope Brent can let his thumb heal - New Hampshire is a much improved team as is UMBC.

A few thoughts:

1. Someone besides Brent and Jamar needs to step up. Levi played well against Utah Valley...

Step up would be great. Show up would be nice. They shot 23.5% absent Jamars performance and scored a total of 24 pts, 8 baskets. Starters were even worse at 20.8% and 5 baskets in 104 minutes played.

I guess sometimes these nights just happen. Hopefully Brents thumb is a minor, quick healing, type injury.

That said without Zoellner (5 boards in 18 minutes) and Wilson foul trouble they may have been able to complete the comeback.