UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

ESPN 2 Coverage

Per the AE website, Bob Wischusen and Donny Marshall are doing the play-by-play and the color commentary, respectively. Wischusen is pretty good, especially on WFAN, and I know I heard Donny Marshall before, though I can't recall what I thought about him. Won't be able to hear the call, anyway!

I thought it was pretty cool that Bilas & Co. did the MAAC final-- that's what happens on a Monday night this time of year.

I'm happy to see it isn't Jason Williams (of Duke Fame) who I heard do another conference championship this week. He did the Vermont-Northeastern championship game last year and was the king of self reference.

I'll be surprised if Tom Brennan doesn't work himself into this broadcast in some capacity.

I agree Jason Williams wasn't good at all last year calling the Northeastern game.

I hope Tom Brennan gets on at half time or something...

I'm happy to see it isn't Jason Williams (of Duke Fame) who I heard do another conference championship this week. He did the Vermont-Northeastern championship game last year and was the king of self reference.

I'll be surprised if Tom Brennan doesn't work himself into this broadcast in some capacity.

12611[/snapback]