UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Though it means much, much less now than in late November, Hansen has Albany ranked #1 in 1-AA Mid Major. Has that ever happened in UA's D1 era? Hope this does not put too much of a target on team.

Re sat.'s game, I saw some highlights on Channel 6 (Albany) news sat. eve. Hard to believe that Fralicker could kick 3 field goals in that monsoon. Commentator stated that game looked like it was "played inside an aquarium."

The defensive effort didn't surpirse me, but I was happy to see that the offensive line performed as well as it did. In the one practice that I observed two weeks ago, the D ran through the OL line a hot knife through butter. Now not sure if that was because this D is so potent or that the OL was so impotent in that practice. Nevertheless, I've never been happier that my prediction (for the game) was so wrong. Hopefully, I am just as wrong about prospects for Del and Cornell games. This D is really something and maybe I underestimated strength of the OL. If teh OL is in syn, Allen and Johnson will have huge seasons. ? remains the QB.

Sports Network has us at #2. 

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c...N-MID-MAJOR.htm

I hope we have at least 6,000 at the game this weekend.

Tailgating in the parking lot at 3pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16001[/snapback]

I take that back. It may need to start at 1:00 to get a spot. There is a soccer game at 2:00.