UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Athletics Highlights

WCDBvoiceofUA

I was wondering if anyone it the capital region can post some highlights of games on the internet or provide any links as us alums who are unable to attend or see on TV the games are getting nothing from the locals ont he internet. Usually you could count of FOX 23 but I haven't see any Football highlights despite the fact of our recent success. RPI and Hobart c'mon. Help please!

I was wondering if anyone it the capital region can post some highlights of games on the internet or provide any links as us alums who are unable to attend or see on TV the games are getting nothing from the locals ont he internet.  Usually you could count of FOX 23 but I haven't see any Football highlights despite the fact of our recent success.  RPI and Hobart c'mon.  Help please!

16507[/snapback]

LOL...Brent Martineau probably thinks I am U and U are I.

Funny, I actually e-mailed him last night regarding this. The man is good; Got back to me this morning and responded to a flurry of e-mails.

While he apologized for Fordham, the reason there are no highlights for the CCSU game is because the game was televised and Fox cannot put another stations clips on the web (understandable). They would have sent a camera crew but were stretched with resources.

I didnt like that answer (biggest game in YEARS at Albany) but it will have to do.

To their credit, Rich and Brent have done wonders for Albany.

Look out for highlights and a 5pm talk about our first national football ranking at DIAA.