UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Feb 14 Women's Game

all indications are that this game is still on. WCDB is set to broadcast and I am planning on trying to get there. However, I can tell you that I live on Empire Commons, and I went out at 8 am to clean my car off...it is now 11:45 and my car has 2x as much snow as it did this morning. All honosty, I wish they would resched for tomorrow. Blizzard Warning till tomorrow would do that for me. Obviously they probably need AE approval etc if they wanted to cancel. But if they play they play...and I will be at SEFCU broadcasting if I can.

all indications are that this game is still on. WCDB is set to broadcast and I am planning on trying to get there. However, I can tell you that I live on Empire Commons, and I went out at 8 am to clean my car off...it is now 11:45 and my car has 2x as much snow as it did this morning. All honosty, I wish they would resched for tomorrow. Blizzard Warning till tomorrow would do that for me. Obviously they probably need AE approval etc if they wanted to cancel. But if they play they play...and I will be at SEFCU broadcasting if I can.

Thanks to Jordan (and Keith) and WCDB for coming through under conditions that would have

deterred many.

In spite of my best intentions I had to listen to the game on the radio rather than being there in person. While my driveway was clear the town of Colonie didn't seem to be plowing any of the residential streets :-(

The good news was the WCDB's signal came in loud and clear in Latham.

Tough loss for the Danes, especially since they were up by at least 9 or 10 in the second half.

thanks man...it took 2 hrs of digging the car out, but i made it for you, parents and alumni. I hope I did all by my lonesome. I was so drained trying to do it. But it was def an experience I will never forget.

By the way attendance was said to be 300...cough cough...hahaha

Archived