UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

CBA-Schenectady

They are already talking about this game on the $iena site. I would hope as a public school most of you would be pulling for Schenectady especially since they are coached by a former Dane. LadyDP is a Linton grad so our allegiances are clear. Should be bedlam tomorrow night.

What a shock to find out that the Siena posters are CBA grads; never would have guessed it. Are you saying that Mark Sausville is a UAlbany grad? I'm not sure about that. And now for my sucking up to Lady DP - she doesn't look old enough to have gone to Linton before the nerger.

Wasn't Sausville an Albany assistant at one time or am I confusing him with someone else? Anyway, Lady DP (who was flattered) was among the last classes to graduate at Linton. She said the expression commonly used against Mont Pleasant was "kill the hill" whenever Linton and MP met. The MP kids were already intergrating at Linton (she still generally calls it Linton) during her senior year.

You may be thinking of Sausville's predecessor at Schenectady High, Gary DiNola, who was an assistant to Doc for several years. Your bringing up Mont Pleasant reminds me that one year (i'd guess in the mid 70s) Siena used the Mont Pleasant field to host the Albany - Siena football game. I can't remember who won, but I remember it being a warm September Saturday afternoon where there were probably more drunk fans than sober ones.

They played four times in the 70's (no, I wasn't there) with the Danes winning all four. The last was the most spectacular with the Danes winning 71-8. That's probably why they haven't played since then.

Edited by Dane Pound