UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

We are known.......

The media attention we have gotten the past few days, and will get today, is priceless for the University. UAlbany is known throughout the nation. The exposure will help with recruiting for ALL sports, not just Men's Basketball.

We are on the national scene. Wouldn't a win today be nice to go along with along with all the attention.

Let's go Danes! UA---UA-UA-UA--UA--UA!!!!!!!!!!

We are all so proud of you!

yeah, i remembre when my sister got the call from albany...about 5 years ago to this day (well,not this day but close)...they offered my sister a full scholarship for womens tennis...i didnt even know who they were...now many people know them, even in the new jersey area...so yea this is great!

I would hope that people would, at the least, be aware of the capital of New York (even before UAlbany's basketball success!), one of this country's largest and most influential states. Then again, after having recently traveled in some of our southern states for the first time in my life, my respect for the intelligence of the average person of this country (i.e., the south) is at an all-time low! In fact, I am repulsed by it at times.

Nonetheless, the exposure to our program and university (for those who had never heard of our school or the capital of New York State) is priceless, and I agree with the foregoing posts about it helping our out-of-state applications, recruiting, and rankings generally! Great job Danes!

And let's not forget about our lacrosse and track teams. They are certainly competing at an extremely high level on the national scene!

Archived