UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

John Quattrocchi retires

UAalum72

Times-Union reports John Quattrocchi is retiring after twenty years as the Skidmore College men's basketball coach.

Albany class of '73, he was a two-time captain and still holds the school career free-throw percent record.

Times-Union reports John Quattrocchi is retiring after twenty years as the Skidmore College men's basketball coach.

Albany class of '73, he was a two-time captain and still holds the school career free-throw percent record.

Great free-throw percentage, as you state, but I also remember the great number of charges he took.

It's hard to believe that he's ready to retire, but I did the math, and he's eligible. Hope he enjoys the opportunities and challenges of his new life.

It is hard to believe he is retiring but........I coached against John when he was on the JV's at Fort Edward. I also watched him take those many charges in University Gym. Like Brent Wilson, he was always willing to give up his body for the team. Great public speaker-------

Archived