UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Basketball Banquet

Did anyone who posts here attend the banquet last night?

If so, are there any new developments to report? Were any of the new recruits present?

Thanks for your info.

I don't think any recruits were present as only all the returning players and seniors were introduced and each of the 3 seniors said a few words. 3 awards were given out. Brian Lillis won the defensive player of the year award. He was the conference defensive player of the year so that was an obvious award. So was the MVP which went to Jamar. Jason Siggers won the Doc Sauers award.

There was also a highlight video shown and copies were available for sale.

I didn't hear much new news and Nothing new on the regular season schedule.

I don't think any recruits were present as only all the returning players and seniors were introduced and each of the 3 seniors said a few words. 3 awards were given out. Brian Lillis won the defensive player of the year award. He was the conference defensive player of the year so that was an obvious award. So was the MVP which went to Jamar. Jason Siggers won the Doc Sauers award.

There was also a highlight video shown and copies were available for sale.

I didn't hear much new news and Nothing new on the regular season schedule.

Thanks, bob, for your information. I guess a lot of things are in flux. Hope the players enjoyed the banquet and the tributes. They certainly deserve all their accolades.

Thanks again for the info.

Archived