UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Disch on College Sporting News AA Team

CSN's Preseason All-American squad came out this morning.

Disch is Second Team Defense.

--------------

College Sporting News Announces the 2007 NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision Preseason All-American Teams

College Sporting News

Chicago, IL -- Defending national champion Appalachian State leads the way on the 2007 College Sporting News preseason NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision All- American football teams with five players named overall.

Mountaineer senior tailback Kevin Richardson, who rushed a season-high 30 times for 179 yards and four touchdowns in the national title game last year to guide ASU to their second straight Division I crown is joined on the first team by teammate Kerry Brown who was chosen at offensive guard.

McNeese State and Northern Iowa both placed four players on the All-American teams while Cal Poly, Furman, Montana, North Dakota State, Portland State, South Dakota State and Youngstown State landed three players each on the 75-player squad. There were nine schools that received two selections.

42 different schools and each of the 15 conferences received All-American picks lead by the Big Sky, Great West and Southern Conferences with 11 each.

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/a...rticleid=86474

I fully recognize that my knowledge of the football team and the personnel is severally limited. But based on my reading it seems like Disch has some serious potential to be drafted rather high into the NFL. Would this be somewhat of a correct statement regarding his potential and abilities?

I fully recognize that my knowledge of the football team and the personnel is severally limited. But based on my reading it seems like Disch has some serious potential to be drafted rather high into the NFL. Would this be somewhat of a correct statement regarding his potential and abilities?

The only issue Disch might run into is size and speed. He's a great player but he's not NFL size or speed for a lineback.

Archived