UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

t-shirt ideas

madDOG

I mentioned before, but the UA online store doesnt carry anything that I like, so I decided to create something on my own. Tell me your thoughts on any of these, and which you like bettter. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

1) simple UAlbany tee

1185507842.JPG

2) Albany, SUNY tee #1

1185507888.JPG

3) Albany, SUNY tee #2 (i'm leaning towards this one)

1185507969.JPG

4) with lines (this design was popular on hats when I attended UA. could also put a gold outline around it like #1)

1185508094.JPG

5) Great Danes

1185508150.JPG

6) just Albany

1185508230.JPG

Great job man. I'll vote for #2.

We all know it's tough finding options online (bookstore or other vendors). Do the kids still sell "off market" shirts at the campus center any more? In the late 90's you could find tables setup with the kids selling any thing you wanted... With our school's rep, I'm sure shirts weren't the only thing being sold... hah ha. Just joking, I'm sure it was all on the up and up.

We all know it's tough finding options online (bookstore or other vendors). Do the kids still sell "off market" shirts at the campus center any more? In the late 90's you could find tables setup with the kids selling any thing you wanted... With our school's rep, I'm sure shirts weren't the only thing being sold... hah ha. Just joking, I'm sure it was all on the up and up.

Yeah, I remember those guys. I think I still have an old SUNY-A tee with Calvin & Hobbes funnelling...lol

I actually had the same question; i.e., where to find non-traditional UA attire ... .

I actually had the same question; i.e., where to find non-traditional UA attire ... .

I've been looking for a while and there isnt much online. Only think I found was a purple polo with the UA logo on the pocket. If anyone is interested in the above (or has an idea for something else) we can do a group buy or something.

Archived