UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Homecoming Plan

B9j2j6s

Hey folks, with the debate going on about getting public money to build a new stadium, wouldn't it be good to have a public demonstration of support? I was thinking that the best place to make such a statement is at homecoming. Alumni will be gathered, and a large student population will be present, as well as elected officials. As fans we should make signs and let our feelings be heard.

Hey folks, with the debate going on about getting public money to build a new stadium, wouldn't it be good to have a public demonstration of support? I was thinking that the best place to make such a statement is at homecoming. Alumni will be gathered, and a large student population will be present, as well as elected officials. As fans we should make signs and let our feelings be heard.

It's a great idea. I was thinking organized demonstrations near the Capitol and at the Fuller Road/Washington Ave. intersection, but this is a good way to kick off organized public support.

Of course, with my ringing endorsement comes my personal excuse that I may be camping all weekend, but I will be willing to help get things going.....

Archived