UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Do you support UA Athletics?

danefan

If so, fire off a quick email to the following state representatives in support of the stadium project:

104th District Assemblyman:

John J. McEneny

mcenenj@assembly.state.ny.us

108th District Assemblyman:

Tim Gordon

GordonT@assembly.state.ny.us

46th District Senator:

Neil Breslin

Click here to get to form email page

43rd District Senator

Joe Bruno

44th District Senator

Hugh T. Farley

Especially get one over to Senator Farley:

From his bio: "He also holds a Bachelor of Science with honors from the University at Albany"

Start firing those emails away guys and gals.

Anybody live local that's willing to go to local businesses and ask if they will put a sign in the window? Something simple like "We Support the UAlbany Stadium Project". I know we have a graphic designer somewhere on this board who makes those sweet user bars. Make something simple up.

Places like Fiorello's, Across the Street Pub, Dunkin Donuts, etc. should have no problem putting that up. The increase in revenue their establishments will get from a stadium would be tremendous. Just mention it to the proprietor the next time you frequent these types of establishments, get their take on it.

Grass roots movement people...take it to the streets! :D:P

Anybody live local that's willing to go to local businesses and ask if they will put a sign in the window? Something simple like "We Support the UAlbany Stadium Project". I know we have a graphic designer somewhere on this board who makes those sweet user bars. Make something simple up.

Places like Fiorello's, Across the Street Pub, Dunkin Donuts, etc. should have no problem putting that up. The increase in revenue their establishments will get from a stadium would be tremendous. Just mention it to the proprietor the next time you frequent these types of establishments, get their take on it.

Great post! I'll point my local UAlbany friends to the info. I'm not sure if my letter from Atlanta will carry much weight :blush:

Great post! I'll point my local UAlbany friends to the info. I'm not sure if my letter from Atlanta will carry much weight :blush:

Same with mine from New Jersey, but I sent out some emails today anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe that's why he appears that way. As he's on the UA Foundation board, which is the fund raising arm of the university, he is already working on raising $ for all the campuses priorities. I don't think he'd vote against any funding for UA.

Archived