UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bryant College to the NEC!

As taken from AGS

New Britain Herald - http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...= 17739&rfi=6

NEC to add Bryant University

By: Matt Straub, Assistant Sports Editor

10/17/2007

NEW BRITAIN - Make it an even dozen.

According to two sources with knowledge of the situation, the Northeast Conference's member schools voted to admit Bryant University into the conference on Wednesday, with the Bulldogs expected to gain full membership by the 2012-2013 season.

Bryant, located in Smithfield, R.I., is currently a Division II program offering 22 intercollegiate sports in the Northeast 10 Conference, according to its Web site.

Bryant will likely play several NEC schools during its transition to Division I, which must begin next year in order to beat an upcoming NCAA moritorium on schools making such a leap

Bryant is currently ranked as the #1 Division II team in the Northeast and is ranked #24 nationally.

They will be an all-sports member of the NEC, which is great for us as they bring a deciding vote on issues such as scholarship increases, etc...

As taken from AGS

New Britain Herald - http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...= 17739&rfi=6

NEC to add Bryant University

By: Matt Straub, Assistant Sports Editor

10/17/2007

NEW BRITAIN - Make it an even dozen.

According to two sources with knowledge of the situation, the Northeast Conference's member schools voted to admit Bryant University into the conference on Wednesday, with the Bulldogs expected to gain full membership by the 2012-2013 season.

Bryant, located in Smithfield, R.I., is currently a Division II program offering 22 intercollegiate sports in the Northeast 10 Conference, according to its Web site.

Bryant will likely play several NEC schools during its transition to Division I, which must begin next year in order to beat an upcoming NCAA moritorium on schools making such a leap

Bryant is currently ranked as the #1 Division II team in the Northeast and is ranked #24 nationally.

They will be an all-sports member of the NEC, which is great for us as they bring a deciding vote on issues such as scholarship increases, etc...

for a second I thought they were talking about Bryant and Stratton College.

Archived