UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Role Model?

ATL_DANE

I love it! People are starting to use UAlbany as a success story. Just look at this story out of Rhode Island.

"Once the SUNY Albany basketball team made the NCAA Tournament, they saw a huge jump in applicants. Their president has publicly said that they know it is linked to the basketball program. So, here is an economic impact you wouldn't see in your first look that could be massive- even more so when you add in a new residence hall or two that you could fill with these out-of-staters."

http://media.www.anchorweb.org/media/stora...s-3100550.shtml

I love it! People are starting to use UAlbany as a success story. Just look at this story out of Rhode Island.

"Once the SUNY Albany basketball team made the NCAA Tournament, they saw a huge jump in applicants. Their president has publicly said that they know it is linked to the basketball program. So, here is an economic impact you wouldn't see in your first look that could be massive- even more so when you add in a new residence hall or two that you could fill with these out-of-staters."

http://media.www.anchorweb.org/media/stora...s-3100550.shtml

Cool that they used us however on a whole, one of the DUMBEST ARTICLES I HAVE EVER READ. Circular reasoning at best. More important, it fails to touch on the budget issues at both Providence and URI.

RIC is no BRYANT.

Archived