UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Times Union Pre Conference Championship Game Article!

Oh wait there wasn't one.

Anyone know who the Danes play tomorrow for a conference championship and a guaranteed birth into the Gridiron Classic and potential playoff bid?

Anybody?

How many wins do they have?

Who have they played this year?

Who is their star player?

Have they won the championships the last three years?

How this the best Albany season since 2002 & 2003 championship seasons...

How McCarty is in the running for player of the year...

How McCarty is having the best season a running back has had since Gary Jones...

How, even though it is a long shot, there is a possibility that Albany is in the playoff mix...

What the playoffs in FCS are all about...

What the Gridiron classic is all about...

Need any more suggestions TU? I've got a million.

Ya, I saw that post right after I linked the article..sorry about that.

It's just that we all know about the overall lack of an appropriate (in our eyes) level of coverage from the TU. I'm not sure how much reposting the same thoughts every week does. This 'human interest' article answers some of the questions from your original post on this thread...

"Pagano made it a reality last weekend, when UAlbany beat Monmouth to clinch at least a share of its first Northeast Conference title since 2003...

Pagano, an all-conference senior offensive guard, will lead the Great Danes (7-3, 5-0) against Central Connecticut (6-4, 4-1) on Saturday. The winner gets to represent the NEC and play Pioneer League champion Dayton in the Gridiron Classic on Dec. 1 in Dayton, Ohio."

Ya, I saw that post right after I linked the article..sorry about that.

It's just that we all know about the overall lack of an appropriate (in our eyes) level of coverage from the TU. I'm not sure how much reposting the same thoughts every week does. This 'human interest' article answers some of the questions from your original post on this thread...

"Pagano made it a reality last weekend, when UAlbany beat Monmouth to clinch at least a share of its first Northeast Conference title since 2003...

Pagano, an all-conference senior offensive guard, will lead the Great Danes (7-3, 5-0) against Central Connecticut (6-4, 4-1) on Saturday. The winner gets to represent the NEC and play Pioneer League champion Dayton in the Gridiron Classic on Dec. 1 in Dayton, Ohio."

I'm going to continue to post my thoughts and contacting the editors until the problem is fixed. Reading my posts and apparently my emails to the TU, however, is optional.

And one sentence hidden in obscurity about the game is not sufficient. Sorry if you disagree.

Archived