UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pregame Activities

where are they taking place? I am going with a buddy and I don't want to walk into the wrong bar (aka filled with Siena fans). Also, is everyone going to the womens game before also?

The Alumni Association/Varsity Club is having a special pre-game party at Broadway Joe's before the game, like they have the past few+ years. I believe the online registration/payment deadline was yesterday morning. I'm not sure what they do for people interested past the deadline, but it obviously can't hurt to call and ask.

where are they taking place? I am going with a buddy and I don't want to walk into the wrong bar (aka filled with Siena fans). Also, is everyone going to the womens game before also?

The Alumni Association/Varsity Club is having a special pre-game party at Broadway Joe's before the game, like they have the past few+ years. I believe the online registration/payment deadline was yesterday morning. I'm not sure what they do for people interested past the deadline, but it obviously can't hurt to call and ask.

For those that bought their game tickets through the Varsity Club pregame party deal: Will we be picking up the tickets at the party like we did last year?

For those that bought their game tickets through the Varsity Club pregame party deal: Will we be picking up the tickets at the party like we did last year?

That's what my receipt says.

Archived