UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Lillis Sig

Check out my Lillis Sig. I just made it.

I will be making a Tim Ambrose one in the near future if anyone wants to use it.

Lillis, once against just as against Siena looked very uncomfortable. I'm torn about him!

Lol. Yeah. I was never sold on his offense. He's a great defender though, especially in A.E. play.

I really have trouble with watching him handle the ball. He looks out of control on many of his drives, uses his arms to clear out way to often. He is a lock down defender though......so you gotta keep giving him starter minutes. Simply for his D alone.

Yea, in the games I saw last season they had him bringing the ball up? I never understood that idea. I was told it was when they needed offense from Jamar, so, I guess that's why.

I really have trouble with watching him handle the ball. He looks out of control on many of his drives, uses his arms to clear out way to often. He is a lock down defender though......so you gotta keep giving him starter minutes. Simply for his D alone.

Yea, in the games I saw last season they had him bringing the ball up? I never understood that idea. I was told it was when they needed offense from Jamar, so, I guess that's why.

At that time we did not have a true PG on the team. We now do with more coming in the way of Raffa and hopefully a bit more of Moores. Lillis is best suited to play the 3 but Conelly is having an exceptional season. So the only spot for Lillis is the 2.

Archived