UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bing Events Center

Beautiful building, great crowd and a tremendous atmosphere.

Excellent student and community support.

And it's still a work in progress. They should get to host the AE tourney.

Only negative - I thought I was in NYC when a bottle of water cost $2.75 the same water you can get from a Coke machine for a $1.25.

I think the RACC is a pretty nice facility. I have not been to a lot of mid-major facilities so I don't have much to compare it to. Also, I have only been to 5 games there (it wasn't built when I went to UA), each game was a big game - BPG or other high profile game with a big crowd... not sure if the atmosphere makes a difference.

I got the fox digital sports package this year and have seen games in

Hartford, BU, Niagara, Manhattan, Maine, Iona, Hofstra, Delaware, Fairfield, LIU and Fairleigh DIckinson. With the exception of Fairfield which plays in the new Bridgeport arena and Delaware and Hofstra shich seem to have arenas comparable to the RACC but have more seats and a club section, the RACC looked much better than all of the others.

There's been alot of MAAC games on MSG lately and I've been watching them. Haven't seen Fairfield's place but they have some pretty awful gyms in the MAAC. Seen Manhattan's, Rider's and Marist's and they are pretty similar to UNH's which has been the worst in the AE in my travels.

I agree with Reeder that the RACC isn't bad although I'd like to see the name changed. There must be a dozen RACs or RACCs in college basketball including UMBC in our own conference.