UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Sports.com

Oldtimer

I have been very disappointed with the NEW website. It seems to be very pro advertising but very slow to keep students and alums informed about results and many times the links end up with nothing, Today indicates info on basketball Spring signees but when you click the link---nothing. Maybe it is just me but I don't think the website is comparable to other DI sites and does not provide visitors a quality site. I hope it can be tweeked before the Fall Sports season begins.

I have been very disappointed with the NEW website. It seems to be very pro advertising but very slow to keep students and alums informed about results and many times the links end up with nothing, Today indicates info on basketball Spring signees but when you click the link---nothing. Maybe it is just me but I don't think the website is comparable to other DI sites and does not provide visitors a quality site. I hope it can be tweeked before the Fall Sports season begins.

I agree. The school really missed the boat when it chose to not do a CSTV site. The one thing that has bothered me since day 1 is that the site is not formatted to fit on the average computer screen. Its also really poor in updating, which is the fault of the sports information director. We are a Division I football program and we had exactly TWO articles on spring ball. Anyone know what happened at practice? Any new stars shine? Redshirt frosh that will have an impact this fall? Who knows?

I would also like to know what height Luke Schoen vaulted at the East Regionals. So naturally I click here:

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=1476813

Nada. Blank.

I saw both of those stories earlier in the weekend, they must be having technical problems because very few of the stories for the past month have anything attached to the links.

But I agree that the lack up updates is a serious and frustrating problem.

OTOH, the firewall in my office blocks college CSTV sites so I don't want to see them go there.

Archived