UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

So pissed about the Giants PSL...

DanesRGood

I almost threw up when I read this. Disgusting. After this season I won't have season tickets to the Giants anymore. The seat license for the lower level will be at least $10-15K, which I don't have. It's pathetic that they are making these that high. The cousins of mine who have had the 6 season tickets for 50+ years will most likely drop their season tickets. They do not have a lot of money but have been shelling out big money for 6 tickets for 50+ years and they are going to get a slap in the face with a seat license and lose their tickets instead of being commended for sticking with the team and these seats for 50 years. Horrible...

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story...?story_id=27182

Archived