UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ticket Office

Just curious because I had written emails with someone in the ticket office, and was told that I would have a pair of specific seats for the AE tournament... and when I've responded several times trying to find out when and where and how I should pick them up, no response.

Just curious because I had written emails with someone in the ticket office, and was told that I would have a pair of specific seats for the AE tournament... and when I've responded several times trying to find out when and where and how I should pick them up, no response.

In the past at any school, I have not received my tickets before the end of February and sometimes at will call. I would think the AE has something to do with the timing and that they don't know when the actual tickets can be distributed yet. I was told both by Bingo last year and UA this year that season ticket holders get their seats. They also try to seat fans of each school together as much as possible. A section of vermont fans, a section of bingo, a row of BU fans, etc,etc.

I was actually writing with the director of tickets.

He told me he had a pair of seats, and gave me the exact section, row, and seat numbers.

As I said before, I was then inquiring about how, when, and where to pay for them.... in his office, ticket office, or what, but never got another email.

Finally, I received this:

"The All-Session Passes will be available in February once we have

dates and times and all of that stuff finalized for the tournament.

There will be a notice sent out to those that have purchased these

passes explaining options in the future."

Even though I prefer not pestering, I'd like to know where I stand.

I was actually writing with the director of tickets.

He told me he had a pair of seats, and gave me the exact section, row, and seat numbers.

As I said before, I was then inquiring about how, when, and where to pay for them.... in his office, ticket office, or what, but never got another email.

Finally, I received this:

"The All-Session Passes will be available in February once we have

dates and times and all of that stuff finalized for the tournament.

There will be a notice sent out to those that have purchased these

passes explaining options in the future."

Even though I prefer not pestering, I'd like to know where I stand.

Then I would just check with Eric the next time you see him at the game to make sure it is all set.

Archived