UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The SEFCU Money Machine

As I was watching the halftime contests last night I was thinking they should raise the stakes on the musical chairs game (my favorite) that they play at halftime. The winner of the musical chairs should be the one to go into the Money Machine instead of being picked. That would add more excitement to it.

That would definitely make for some entertaining moments.

I was thinking that since SEFCU puts up the money for the money machine that the Athletic Department should hold a raffle where the winner is selected at half-time to go into the money machine, and the raffle money goes to the Athletic's general fund. Maybe that would make us look too desperate though. There has to already be a couple million in that fund.

Archived