UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Players in the witness protection program

I had to laugh when I saw the one game story that said something like "Scotty McRae emerges from the witness protection program to score 12 points against Bing." It's seems like every year there is one player that fans (at least some of us) think should play more.

Pretty sure this year that guy is McRae. Last game he seemed to get a handle on his three point shooting problem and play more down low. I hope we see more of that because he can really help us.

Last year for a lot of us it was Tim Ambrose. Some "how did he do that?" moments and some "why did he do that moments?" More "how" moments this year.

Two years ago, Carl Ross. I wasn't really of the opinion he should play that much more. Good defensive stopper.

Three years ago, Jason Siggers. Liked him right from the preseason scrimmage and didn't understand why he didn't play more. Eventually came into a game against UMBC and won us the game. Also won the game at Bing that year for first place.

Archived