UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

News In Photos

Clickclack

Link to Photos...

Link to Video... Click on the video link....

Got me thinking....

- Is there any significance in her taking a visit to UA as one of her first visit, in fact we launched her tour?

- Is there any significance to the first two pics in the gallery being of UA student athletes (Billy Allen and Nikki Branchini) presenting the chancellor with jersey's?

I also liked the line she delivered that she considers UA to be the first full service University Center that she has visited and that we WILL have a "great opportunity to contribute" to the development of the strategic plan for the entire system.

The turnout looked strong, seems like we might have put our best foot forward yesterday. Did anyone attend? Any thoughts?

Now let's get the Pres confirmed so we can have a permanent voice as the strategic planning process moves forward.

Note the really nice UAlbany basketball jersey in picture #2 ... . Sure would be nice if I could purchase an authentic, embroidered basketball game jersey. I'm just saying, it sure would be nice if I could go into the bookstore on campus, or the athletic store in SEFCU (or online through the Athletic Department webpage), and buy one of these for, e.g., $99 (or whatever it costs).

I've spent so many hours looking for an authentic UAlbany basketball jersey (or evidence of where our program purchases them) online, I'd spend $200-$300 ($99 would be ideal) for a jersey at this point, given my frustration and not being able to buy one!

:(

Archived