UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

And so it begins - SUNY Budget time (Chanc. Zimpher's testimony)

danefan

Nice stuff.

Nothing like a BUDGET testimony session that would make my Contract Red-lining go smoother.

DF, remind me why we chose this career?! wink.gif

Because you thought it paid well and you could play golf every Friday like the lawyers you saw growing up did? Oh wait, that was my motivation.

Nah...that was it; I just wanted someone else to confirm it.

And as a further confirmation that times have changed; I haven't played golf all year and, while paid better than the average person, I would say we are considerably underpaid for our actual work.

My feed crapped out....

...anyhting else said of importance by Z?

Nah...that was it; I just wanted someone else to confirm it.

And as a further confirmation that times have changed; I haven't played golf all year and, while paid better than the average person, I would say we are considerably underpaid for our actual work.

My feed crapped out....

...anyhting else said of importance by Z?

The only thing else that she said is that April is doomsday. She will be presenting her strategy plan in April at the latest.

On a related note, Stony Brook is scheduled to unveil its new monstrousity that is a multi screen HD video board at their game this weekend. blush.gif

Do you think we can have their old one?

stadium-screenads-lg.jpg

Archived