UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

John Moore Returns

5th year senior John Moore returns to T&F action. John may be the best in a long line of great mid distance runners and judging from Monday's intersquad meet, he is back in form. I'm thinking sub 1:48 half and sub 4 min. mile. There were a number of very nice recruits there as well. Looks like Roberto and his staff are loading up again!

My xmas wish list would include a weekend in Beantown for the T&F Indoor champs followed by a Bball game.

Unfortunately there is NO CURRENT ROSTER up on the web page to look at the frosh! Cmon, there are only 4 sports active in the winter, they can't give T&F a little love?

Good to have Moore back. Do you know if has any outdoor eligibility left?

I'd love to see a Dane go sub-4. That would be great!

I'm only 95% on this, but yes he does have both indoor and outdoor. They are loaded and this may end up as the best team yet.

Archived