UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Updates from Golf Outing?

I was hoping that someone who attended yesterday's golf outing could provide any news. I heard Coach Brown on with Rodger Wyland in the morning. The only things he said that were new to me were that the team would be doing a pre-season trip to play five Canadian teams and that everyone in the league would be in bracketbusters. He said that there is an NCAA rule change which allows incoming students to particiapte in the pre-season trip. I had thought I remembered a prior trip where the insiders were raving about Al Turley, who only played here one year, so, logically, incoming freshmen participated at that time. I probably just heard wrong. Coach also talked about scheduling difficulties, similar to his Twitter of a few weeks ago. It sounds like fan should expect few OOC home games. There was also a passing reference to the new contract for the Siena series not being done yet.

That was the Barbados tour I think you're thinking of. Turley did play and was our leading scoring in a game or two on that trip. That was in September. Maybe after school had already started? Did that make a difference?

If by Canada he means Montreal and not, say, Calgary I might make that trip.

Archived