UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

While it's certainly not a foregone conclusion (no NEC game is a "gimme"), I fully expect to see the Great Danes represent the NEC well in the FCS Playoffs this season.

Albany showed Duquesne what it takes to be an NEC Championship team. Albany has been the "Gold Standard" program in the NEC that Duquesne has been trying to emulate since joining the conference in 2008. The Dukes may not be there quite yet, but don't look back 'cuz we might just be gaining on you!

GO DANES! GO DUKES! GO NEC!

_DU_6983602.jpeg

Welcome to the Purple Kingdom Coach.

We are very aware that Duquesne is on our heels. I think Jerry Schmitt and his staff do a great job. I know I look forward to many Duquesne games over the years. Hopefully not too many as I pray we are moving to a new full scholarship conference or maybe the NEC becomes a full scholly conference.

Good luck this weekend.

Archived