UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

So I know we open with Colgate at home.

Looks like we're on the road in week 3 to Youngstown State.

http://www.ysusports.com/sports/fball/2011-12/releases/201112053zhxa6

Strange stadium....but terribly awful place to visit. That's a road game I will miss because Youngstown is just such a blech town...but I like the matchup and it helps keep what has proven to be a nice recruiting ground for UA Hoops and Football.

OK so the full 2012 schedule is confirmed.

OOC is as follows:

vs. Colgate

@ Maine

@ Youngstown State

Then the rest of the NEC schedule. Its our tough year in the NEC as we travel to Duquesne and to Robert Morris.

That makes 4 very long trips - Duquesne, RMU, Youngstown State and Maine.

That...is a really difficult schedule. I don't know what Maine returns...but we easily could go 0-3 in OOC if Leathly doesn't come out firing from the get go...and we start out slow in the opener.

I don't think we should have many problems handling RMU...even with the travel, but I do think the Dukes hang one on us; they are hungry and prob pissed they lost the tie-breaker.

Colgate, in my eyes...is a must win to stop us from going down with 4 (or potentially 5) losses. I see Bryant as being a really difficult game for us...but similarly to Duquense, we should be hungry to kick the $iena out of them for this year's loss. I don't CCSU being much of a factor next year...and I do think Monmouth will be a tight game.

Archived