UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLB draft is next week. Will any Albany players be drafted?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Teams are usually looking for pitchers so I think maybe Emmerthal has a good shot. The conference was ranked pretty high this year so hopefully some of the position player have a chance. It should be interesting to see what happens.

As the player of the year, Schoomaker should at least get a look. Remember, it's a long draft, and he's probably comparable to Checksfield, at least in terms of pure numbers. (I haven't seen both of them play to give a true comparison).

It will be interesting to see if any team gives Zimniewitz a sniff after his late-season screw up. Then again, was he going to get a sniff in the first place I guess is a more appropriate question.

As an aside, the purple graphic for the polls doesn't work, i.e. when I see the poll results I can tell it's supposed to be a solid purple bar but it appears blank with just the ends colored in. FYI.