UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WELCOME Big Growl 01

Nice avatar better attitude

While Siena tries to insult us with their adds - they are shaking in their boots knowing the Great Dane is going to POOP all over them soon.

They better enjoy it now because their day of reckoning is coming.

When we have our full compliment of players they'll be sorry they reside in the same neighborhood as us.

Yuh know, it's not only sports that drives a dislike for Siena. I came to Albany in 96, graduated in 00 and I recall many instances of Siena students attempting to take over the bars which were pretty much labeled as Albany bars. For instance the Lamp Post /Oasis, Smittys on ontario and even T's at times. The only showed their heads on Friday nites if I remember correctly. There was also a common trait I obeserved during every run in with Siena students in the bars... our Long Island Girls were just plain hotter. Anybody else ever have any run ins with Siena in the bars?

Great Vain Dane 'Class of 00 class.

Considering I lived above T's....yes...plenty of run ins. They should just stay over by that dump of a hangout they all "THE ARC sports bar." Of course our girls are hotter...they have the "real money." Any girl worth from LI worth her salt is taking care of herself.

I got to law school with a few Siena ladies....real nice people, but you would definately toss them out of bed for eating cookies, if you know what I mean.

Geez, funny, I just realized how I always used to joke that Siena women were the kinda girl you would settle down and marry vs the Suny girl supermodel. I referred to the Siena women as a 'Wife Woman'. And get this, I married a wife woman from Siena. It's funny how hormones and love *barf* will make details like that take a seat.

Patch You got my vote for president of the welcoming committee. These new posters must think you are a warm and fuzzy guy. I want to go on record as warning them.....do not under any circumstance mention the lettering of the uniforms or you will feel his wrath....and you will get the lecture on the "accepted practice of properly lettering a jersey with seven letters" ( new posters, trust me on this one,you don't want to go there)! Other than that slight personality flaw he is a rabid Danes Hoop fan ( all Albany athletics in fact) who posts up to the date and accurate information. On rare occassions he has even tried his hand at being humorous....though that is as rare as a Wyatt rebound!!!

• 2 weeks later...