UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The Big Fella!!!

This would be a great thing (zone) If Zoellner is that big and agile we would shred a zone. Jamar is way to quick (and I presuming a scorer like Iati must have some speed) Levine is a slasher, and this would probably help Hillaire who I hear is a slasher type as well. If Iati and the rest of these shooters come through (especially Doughboy Knotts) this can be a very explosive team. No more 50 pt games.

Hey...PROF...how does Zoellner look in the highpost. Does he have any passing skills?

Let's not get carried away with "Das Big Guy" I hear that he's better than expected. But let's realize he can't be unstoppable inside, be an excellent high post passer and be a major defensive stopper inside and be in the AE.

He'll be great for us but like most big guys when things are going his way he'll look fine but when he travels or commits a dumb fouls the posters will be writing he's a stiff.

Take the good with bad and put a double double in the books on most nights. He'll be the best inside player we've had during our DI tenure and that's not really saying much.

If he can stay on the court 25 minutes a game we are going to be as competitive as anyone in the AE and that's saying a lot for a team that was decimated by decisions of it's first 2 DI Coaches.

7'ers do tend to look ugly at times when they find themselves matched up with smaller, quicker, more athletic players. If he can be a presence in the middle, keep opposing teams from getting second and third chances and if he can convert down low on the offensive end.....a lot of "ifs".........he will be a huge factor in making "UalbanY"( I threw that in there for you Patch) a legitimate contender in the AE. I for one can't wait for the day he suits up so that I no longer have to watch opposing big men of dubious talent have career games against us.

Any word on his proficiency from the free throw line?

Note to Patch: I couldn't help but think back to your informative comment regarding the" common practice" of lettering jerseys whick contain seven letters in their name while watching the Phoenix game last night.......obviously they do not visit this site.......what were they thinking??? Or is it me??

Happy Halloween!!