UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

As painful as the first three games have been, UA gets a "break" and should have a chance to play well and beat Sacred Heart this week.

Let's get this win and play Lehigh so they can focus on the NEC games.

Monmouth beat a very good Robert Morris team that beat a very good Duquesne team last week. Also, Wagner beat a very good Stony Brook team. Stony Brook played Lehigh pretty toough last week - down 3-0 at the half before losing by 22.

The NEC will be tough. Let's get Ford and the team focused beginning this week

If it's any consolation all three local schools have gotten off to tough starts. There's a story in today's TU about it. Three's a slow-starting crowd-TU

We all knew this was a possibilty when the season began. I'm surprised to see how the 0-3 start has brought out the Albany-haters on the Hansen board.

I agree Reeder that things should get easier from here although Sacred Heart dismantled Iona last week and is probalby feeling pretty good about themselves. Hopefully Albany can lick their wounds and go out and get their first win.

I don't remember where Wagner was picked but it wasn't very high and they are better than that. They have that transfer from UCLA at QB who is playing pretty well. There's four or five tough teams this year. I have a tough time imagining anyone will go through the conference schedule without a loss.

Also a story in today's Gazette. Ford talks about being forced to schedule over our heads, having contracts with Canisius & $iena, and St. Peter's, who backed out, and Iona & Marist don't want to play us, and we don't want to play D-II and D-III, leaving only A-10, Pat, & Ivy.

A-10 has 7 full-time coaches, we've got 4 assts. under 25, Brown's assistants average 35 years old. There's a reason you pay a guy $50,000 instead of $22,000.. the older guys are probably better teachers.

Albany is now giving aid to 19 players, we don't have enough money to help more.

He mentions a Division I weight room and lockers, but a D-III stadium.

Ford says we have plenty of problems offensively, but that doesn't mean we won't contend. 'I thank God we've got a conference'.

Need more consistency from Bazan and better production from the tailbacks.

'Don't think all the tough games are over. Part of the reason for our losses...is our own ineptitude.'