UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Probable starters

The game notes are up for the Sacred Heart game. Probable starters are:

Iati

J. Wilson

Jordan

Levine

Zoellner

Brent Wilson is listed as a "top reserve" which hopefully means his injury wasn't serious and he's available. Wyatt, Q, Lillis and Perry were the others listed as reserves.

Sacred Heart lost their top guards from last year but they are pretty big. 6'10 center and a 7'2 center who was 2nd in the conference in blocks. Last year that would have worried me.

Brown said at luncheon today that Q might play in small increments. Brent says he is ok, but that is still up in the air. Both practiced today. Brent's parents are going to the Sacred Heart game. - alum73

As much as we would like to get a win Friday, I hope we don't rush "Q" or Brent back to soon. I would hate to lose either for an extended period of time.

I think Brent has the potential to be a special player at this level over the next 4 seasons.

But I'm definitely not a "trainer", a "Doctor" or a "Coach".

As a fan I would love to start 1-0 Friday and enter the Siena game undefeated.

Also if we win Friday we will match 20% of last seasons total.

There was really very little info at the luncheon that you don't already know if you follow this board. Coach Patterson did confirm that Kirsten Peterson will redshirt this year. She will still practice and travel. The reasoning, of course is that there is a lot of depth ahead of her and Coach intimated that she had come from a very small school. Both coaches talked about their players' maturation. Coach Brown citing Jamar Wilson looking like a boy two years ago and a man now and Coach Patterson saying virtually the same thing about Dani Hutcheson (who was there with Alicia Learn and Jenn Schumacher). Coach Patterson commented how noticeable it was when Dani is matched with a freshman in practice. Coach Brown commented that they had to teach Jamar how to become a better practice player. He said Jamar's improvement over the past week was substantial. I guess that means he has shaken the rust off.

Coach Brown was asked who would start on Friday. He said he was still undecided. As Alum73 stated, Q returned to practice today after sitting out 2 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Coach said he'd wait to see how Q practiced tomorrow before deciding whether he would play Friday.

Coach Brown also talked about how disturbed his players were (citing Levi specifically) at being placed 8th in the AE coaches poll. He also said that he was not going to make any comments on the Siena game until after the Sacred Heart game. What I took away from the day was that Coach Brown thinks he has a better team than people are expecting and he can't wait to show it off.