UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Back to back NEC championships.

UA probably won't get to the ECAC bowl, so game against Towson must become the bowl game. Wouldn't it be great if Jones and company finished up by beating Towson - a school that is moving to the A-10.

Can't look back, but the Monmouth loss probably cost UA not just a shot at the ECAC bowl but also the mid major national championship as well.

Anyway, the seniors did a great job. Let's finish it up against Towson. You never know, maybe St. Francis can beat Monmouth.

Stranger things did happen on Saturday. That delayed touchdown by Robert Morris was just plain wacky-I can't imagine what the officals were talking about for five minutes that would lead them to declare a touchdown. I guess they don't interview the officiating crew after the game but I was hoping to see them explain that. I don't know about anyone else but I thought Ford called the play for Zylinski to run out of the end zone. It was only when I read the paper the next day that I saw he was supposed to run out of the end zone for the saftey and decided to run for the first down sticks on his own. That was an awesome play.

Gotta become a St. Francis Red Flash fan this weekend. Should Monmouth win this weekend I'm not very confident about their chances against the Dukes in the ECAC Bowl.