UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lillis' status?

FROM THE ATHLETICS WEBSITE:

FRESHMAN BRIAN LILLIS SIDELINED FOR FOUR WEEKS WITH WRIST INJURY

Albany, N.Y. – University at Albany’s Brian Lillis, a freshman guard on the men’s basketball team, will be sidelined for four weeks after breaking a bone in his left wrist in last Saturday’s 66-65 loss to Wagner.

Lillis, a native of Urbandale, Iowa, will have surgery later this week to repair a fractured schaphoid. Dr. David Quinn, of Capital Region Orthopaedic Group, will perform a procedure that will use a pin to aid the healing process. Lillis, who had played in all three games to date, was averaging 1.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists off the bench.

That hurts, Lillis was starting to come around and it was evident Brown had alot of confidence in him.

This has been a crazy year for the freshmen so far.....

B. Wilson tore up his foot and was out for a short while.

Dyson has had several problems which has delayed his progress.

Now Lillis is out 4 weeks, I felt he really brought energy to the court when he came in. Lets hope it heals well and he'll be back ready to go around Christmas or the new year.

If I was Bauman I'd watch myself crossing streets.

Sorry to hear that about Lillis. Hopefully he makes a full, speedy recovery.

I'm guessing this will mean a little more time for Iati in the interim. Probably Perry too.

I'm curious about Perry. I really thought he could get some more playing time this year but he hasn't. I know he played some at Wagner. Just wondering if anyone who saw him can shed some light. Is he a bad defensive player?