UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BU Postgame Story

I was glad to see the parking situation remedied yesterday; so now I'll move on to something else - can we get better beer than Coors Light for the Varsity Club?

I would again like to suggest that the Varsity Club and its perks be better advertised. The t shirts, car decals, keychains, etc are a start, but I really think they should have a kiosk style table in the lobby and that membership should be advertised once a half by the PA announcer.

Again yesterday, I ran into a number of community people who are business and professional colleagues, who have no direct affiliation with the university, and who I know to be basketball fans, and who have been Siena fans over the years, since it was the best product in town. I have no intention of joining the debate over who should control the Pepsi, etc. I do believe however that last year for the same dates and games, our attendance would have been 30% to 40% lower and the increase, although modest is clearly the effect of having beaten Siena and thus gained some credibility.

I was glad to see the parking situation remedied yesterday; so now I'll move on to something else - can we get better beer than Coors Light for the Varsity Club? -Statefan

You tell'em Statefan. If they really cared about us they'd serve Guinness like the University of Florida recommends. Here's the PROOF. Of course if they don't change, the Coors Lights have been going down fine too. If anything, I thought the beer in the HOF room would make the crowd rowdier but if anything it's seemed sleepier the past two games.

I'm more curious about the intoducing the lineup, national anthem order change. Previously they had the anthem, intro the lineups and then everyone gets in a circle (the players, anyway) and get themselves psyched up. Now they do the intros first, then the psch thing, then the anthem. Why the change?

While we're at, I've missed "Purple Haze" this year.