UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NY Athletic Club Outing

Ruler

Thursday February 10th from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. there will be free drinks and hors d' oeurves at the NY Athletic Club. Dr. McElroy and Coach Ford will be there to outline the master athletic plan that will includes it's main theme ....a football stadium.

For more information contact Don Ostrom (518) 437-4416.

I think the master plan should be a link on the athletics homepage.  It can't hurt for supporters and recruits to see where we are going.

Absolutely, but it's not up on Sasaki's site yet either. Who knows who owns publishing rights to the designs & drawings until they say they're 'finished'. But we should show whatever we can to build some excitement for the project.

I think the master plan should be a link on the athletics homepage. It can't hurt for supporters and recruits to see where we are going.

At this point I disagree. Since the funding may or may not come through, a plan is still just a ... plan. If there is going to be some sort of public funding drive, I would say you would release those two things in conjunction with one another.

Otherwise, if you post the plans and drawings, you get people's hopes up ... and then if the funding falls through or plans are scaled back to meet whatever funding does exist, then you look as though you've failed or let people down in some way.

If the new University president were to come flat out and say that this is what is going to happen, no matter what we have to do, then I would agree with you. But for now, it seems as though the plan is still just that ...

Hell, I'm planning to be a millionaire. But I'm not going to post how I'm going to do it on this site so that when I'm eating in a soup kitchen you can come back and show me ...