UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The game itself

I didn't catch Wyland sports show at 11 but I did see the early ones. I was surprised Zoellner's putback dunk off the layup didn't make the highlights. Probably was tough competetion with all of Jamar's acrobatic layups.

As I have the last few games I thought Jamar really had his hand on the pulse of the game. Everytime Hartford put a couple of baskets together he would either create a shot for himself or someone else and end the Hartford "run."

No offense to the Hawks but I was really hoping when the lead was hovering around 15-17 points in the second half they would put the clamps down and deliver the knockout blow to get the starters some rest.

I was happy to see Lillis look more assertive going to the hoop a couple of times. Also maybe the first time I've seen somebody make a basket and then get a technical called on him. Probably not much doubt about what Levi said to him.

My group was discussing if it was what Levi said or that Levi said it. Later in the game one of the Hartford players yelled pretty good after he was called for a foul and nothing was said.

Also, what happened with the double foul with Wyatt? I was following the ball and missed the whole thing. I heard the word "punch" but neither player was ejected were they.

Jamar is a blast to watch. If the offensive fouls are cut down he could score 20+ every night. He hoisted a couple of threes last night that he has seemed hesitant to shoot at times this year. I seem to remember that when open he has a nice shot from 3. And defensively, although "Charlie" wasn't that good he did try to drive on Jamar late in the shot clock a number of times and was stopped every time (or almost).