UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

RACC needs one thing

GreatDanes06

i mentioned it to a few people at the last game. I wish the RACC had a scoreboard on the side that had the line-ups, pts scored, fouls etc...like they have at St. Rose. I cant see any harm. To me, it will help fans know at the time what some of the stats are.

I could see that happening within the next five years. I would put it in the south endzone currently where the flags are located. One thing I do like about the current setup is the scoreboard on the scorer's table. It is very unique and you don't see it very often at other schools.

The RACC is a very homey environment right now. Got to love the AE schools, Doc Sauers and NCAA banners and former players pictures they have displayed. I think the lobby area is probably the sharpest-looking in the conference. Once the concessions issue is solved (more concessions and better food variety), I think we are set to make a strong bid for the AE Tourney. Hopefully, the UAlbany administration will put in a bid for 2006, when we should be a favorite to win the league championship. Who cares that the MAAC conference tourney is already in town!!!