UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dane Pound and the RACC Rowdies...Suggestion!

Dane96

First, can you guys hand out bigpurplefans.com flyers at the game? Something to get this site rocking.

Second, is it possible to store pics on this site. I think we should start a link, or a a thread about our newest student group. Get this thing rockin. Get some stories up, make it a news feature/blog...something. Get pictures of your antics...both in and out of game. Get pics w/ athletes....then direct people to this sight.

You guys need to be outrageous, w/o getting in trouble (like some of my friends on the Rugby team who ran out onto the field my freshman year and sang three blind mice...then mooned everyone. Yep...classic but a little much for the school to handle). You guys need to start something and make it so ridiculously fun, both on and off campus, that people want to join. PM me and I will give you ideas....especially the guy who said he was an SGA rep. (I used to be in charge of events...ie. Party in the Park, now known as Parkfest.).

Gentlemen...people will make fun of you.....F 'em. Years from now, if this thing takes off...you can say you started it.

Get a digi...take pics this weekend....make yourselves known.

Good luck...and I will email Mr. Voelker when I get a chance with some ideas.

Edited by Dane96

There will be flyers at the games. The posters didn't work out as well as I hoped last year. As I found out it's pretty tough to fasten anything to concrete.

The gallery idea is great. There isn't enough space to store pictures on the site. You can post them here but they have to be stored somewhere else on the web. I know I saw someone with a camera in the rowdy section the other night. There has to be some pictures somewhere.