UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

At Bingo on Wednesday the 9th

For any current UAlbany student on this site:

I was talking to someone from the Athletics Department and they informed me that they are in works of organizing a student bus trip to Bingo for the game, where students could travel on the bus and get into the game for FREE. They said they would need about 10-12 students to make the trip worthwhile, so maybe we could get some Rowdies traveling. The bus would probably leave around 4-5 for the game in Vestal. It works with my schedule...anyone else interested????

RACC Rowdies -

If you are interested in going to Binghamton on Wednesday, you should probably lobby Charlie Voelker about it today while you are at the Big Purple Growl. You guys would be hooked up, if they provided the bus trip and tickets for you.

From what I hear, Binghamton has developed a nice little student following since they opened their brand new arena -- The Events Center. I think they call themselves "The Zoo." It would be pretty cool to see both student groups face each other in a playful cheering match. This is how rivalries develop. Players and fans from both schools respect each other, but at the same time hate each other.

Speaking of Binghamton, the idea of the RACC Rowdies attending the tourney the first weekend of March, needs to be addressed by the administration and members of the group.

Sorry to put some bad news up, but I talked to Peter today and it looks like the bus trip to Bingo for the men's game on Wednesday is a no go. He said the Sports Info Department will be taking the bus, so unfortunately that leaves nothing for us. Oh well!

That just means we'll have to be that much louder and stronger in numbers for Saturday's game against Maine! :D

Thanks for the attempt to make the trip to Binghamton. I understand it would be difficult since the game fell on a Wednesday night.

However, I think the RACC Rowdies definitely need to mark their calendars for March 4-6 -- the AE Tournament at Binghamton. And the athletic department needs to go out of their way to provide a bus for the students. No excuse for not organizing this in advance.