UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont Game Comments

hahahahahaha i agree. Nah it wasnt anything big to him. I just went over as he was walking in, i said good luck, and then i began to heckle him when someone mentioned Mike and the Mad dog and he started laughing. The mans helped AE alot, i can say good luck to him.

ok...i did it for two reasons:

1) im a overall basketball fan. I think everyone is great, even if there on the team i hate the most. If i was at N.Carolina, i still go over and say goodluck to Coach K, because he is a god. Brennan is Brennan. Yeah we hate him, but hes a big part of AE.

2) ESPN's cameras were there. Maybe i can get on tv

I still hate the guy, but ill still say good luck to him. I went over to Sorrentine and gave him a Dane Ball shirt because i didnt need it. I wanted to chuck it at him actually. But i said to him as he was going in "you kicked our ass, so here"...another spur of the moment deal. So if you see the Dane Ball shirt on TV next week, blame me, I gave it to him.

Im a sap when it comes to TV and college basketball what can i say. IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED OR UPSET ANYONE.

The one thing that was obvious listening to the game last night was the number of offensive rebounds Vermont had. It seemed like they would miss and would get the rebounds pretty consistently.

Yes, it seemed like Albany had some challenges with the zone, but they played well offensively overall - shot over 50%, made some threes. Lucious got untracked, Zoellner played well...

I think the difference was the offensive rebounds. Yes, Sorrentine shot well for a stretch, but it just seemed like whenever they missed, they'd get the board. They had 17 offensive boards - Albany had 6.